Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Ornery


Avery has started climbing a lot. She wants to keep climbing on a kitchen table chair that we're using at our makeshift desk. These chairs are not the sturdiest so she keeps getting in trouble. She climbs and smiles. If you tell her to get down she'll test the limits and laugh. I have to not laugh.

She's also started shaking her head yes. Which of course is cute. I think she even might possibly...maybe I'm the only one hearing it...saying "yeah" when she does it too.

She's been waking up before 7 all this week. She is up by 6:20, like clock work. This is making the days really long but not in a bad way. I love those kind of days where you've already done quite a bit and it feels like it should be late but it's still early. I could probably have more days like that if I managed my time better. I am ready for summer to be here though so the mornings aren't so long.

She's learned to get her little car thing to go forward.

Right now she is trying so hard to climb onto my lap while I'm sitting here. She thinks it's so funny. The other night I was cleaning up dinner and I heard her clicking the mouse to the computer. I came around the corner and she had gotten onto the chair and was leaning on the table playing with the computer. She's just too darn cute.

I'm going to post another video that I forgot yesterday. Check it out later.

No comments: