Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Allergist

I got Avery an appointment to see an Allergist on Monday. This is a relief to me. I can't wait to get some answers. Now I'm sad to have the testing done on her. I don't want her to be poked :(

I guess it's going to be a 2 hour appointment. {sigh}

Not looking forward to this but yet I wish it wasn't so far away.

In other news: Avery now reads her books to me. She also has gotten better about getting into the chairs at her little table so sometimes I find her just sitting at her little table. We've been coloring at it...and on it...

She'll sit on one side and then jump out of the chair and run around to the other side and sit in the other chair. Silly girl.

She's just cute.

No comments: