Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CrAzY hAiR

The good Lord showed us some relief yesterday and brought our happy girl back.

Yesterday was such a good day. Avery was in the best mood! I am so thankful for that!!! Today she's been happy too. We're working on growing up and the frustrations that go with that...like sleep training and teething.

Some things I'm loving about my girl right now:
--I love to watch her share a bowl of popcorn with her daddy. She gets so excited and sits next to him on the couch like a big girl and grabs fistfuls of popcorn.
--I love looking at book after book after book after book...
--When she lays on her belly on the floor with her little feet in the air.
--When she lays her head on my shoulder.
--When she gives me a sweet pat.
--When she jabbers up a storm and is the only person who knows what she is saying.
--When she acts silly and does her fake laugh, thinking she is so funny.
--When she blows her daddy kisses.
--When she lays her head in my lap.

Avery is in a phase where she's being a mama's girl. I know that will change. When David comes home I act really excited so she will be too. She does get excited when she hears the door but instead of going to David, she runs the other way. She's also being finicky about telling him good night before bed. Other times she won't sit with him or go to him. She never acts afraid, just being silly. I know it won't be long before it's the other way around :0)

She has 10 teeth and 2 on the way. She should be cutting her last molar soon.

When I look at her face, I think it's the cutest little thing I've ever seen. We love this girl.

No comments: