Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday

My dad's brother has been sending me pictures of the Mills side of the family and I appreciate it so much! He's been sending me pictures of my dad when he was a boy. Pictures I bet my dad hasn't seen in a looooong time :)

It's really strange to see people who look like my dad. My dad and one of his brothers (and my grandpa) look sooo much alike it's uncanny! It's cool though. I'd really like to go to Michigan one day *cough cough dad cough cough*

I got adjusted manually by the chiropractor today for the first time! It wasn't as bad as I was expecting so that makes me feel better. Hopefully we can get my back all straightened out...literally haha

Well, Avery's snoozin' so I guess I'll do some housework.


No comments: