Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Yay for Friday!

I cannot believe how much I love this girl. I know some women wonder how they could love another child as much as they love their first. Not me, I want more babies to love! haha

She brings me so much happiness. I love the sound of her voice. Now she talks while she's in the car and I love love love to hear it! She's started laughing this week too. It's not all the time but it's so cute.




This second picture is funny! I love so many things about her! She's such a good sleeper. I love how when she's tired, I can put her in her bed when she's tired and she'll either go right to sleep or she'll lay there and talk and then fall asleep. I hope she's always this easy to put down!

I know I'm partial but she's the cutest baby I've ever seen. Admit it, you know it's true :0)

No comments: