Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

I'm just sitting here holding my sleeping baby. I'm fighting off the feeling that I should put her down and go get dressed or tidy something up while she's sleeping. For some reason, I keep hearing stories of 4 month old babies dying :( So I'm giving thanks and just lovin' on my girl.

She's just so precious!

I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for some fun. I need to take some pictures!!! But of course there's a bad storm supposedly coming in tomorrow with the worst being on Friday. Bummer.

Well not much going on. I'm already looking forward to Christmas since Avery will be a year old and can open presents. She'll probably be more entertained by wrapping paper though :0)

I also recently signed a petition to stop Title 10 funding to Planned Parenthood and so I'm pretty happy about that. Planned Parenthood gets about 1/3 of their funding from Title 10 which the government has designated this account for fammily planning. Planned Parenthood released their numbers recently and they provided 350,000+ abortions last year, approx 7,000 prenatal care visits and only 900 adoption referrals. I think the numbers show they are in the abortion business. They started making phone calls and I've seen it on facebook; their attempts to keep their funding. They've been trying to get people to sign a petition so they can keep their funding. Claiming people will lose access to cancer screenings, testing, prenatal care, etc. They never mention anything about abortions though. It disgusts me.

I'd like to know how a person can go to work and pull babies apart in the womb or stab them in the back of the head and suck out their brains, and then go home at night and live a normal life. Someday they're going to stand before God and be held accountable for that.

Well, that's my 2 cents.

No comments: