Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Early Mornings

Someone decided that 6 AM was a good time to get up but who could be upset to see this face in the morning?

This picture below is actually from yesterday morning.




Yesterday we went to the dentist and she did sooooo good. Didn't fuss one time. Everyone there was impressed since she had to sit through David and my appointment. Then we went to Chili's and she was so cute, she fell asleep sitting straight up on my lap. Oh my gosh, days like yesterday make my heart swell with love so much that I can't believe it. When she acts especially good or sweet I love her more haha.

It was also interesting to find out that one of the girls at the dentist office (who I knew was due Nov 2 like me) named her baby girl Avery too. She was also born a little early. The girl actually wasn't there but the hygienist I had thought she was born either the 29th or 30th.

Well, I've got to finish my coffee and get in the shower and get us up and around. Today I've got to teach the first 6 verses of Ephesians chapter 3 in Bible study and must get last minute preparations done for bunco this tomorrow. It's gonna be a busy day :0)


No comments: