Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thrush *sigh*

It's 7:30 in the AM and I'm just killing time before getting ready for Bible study. Drinking my coffee, listening to Avery squeal at me and wishing we didn't get snow last night. Thankfully it's going to be getting warm again after that cold front last night. The weather has been amazing lately.

Looks like I (and Avery) have thrush. Going today to get some stuff to get rid of it so I don't have to go to the doc. I spoke to a La Leche League lady last night who gave me some alternatives. Aww, my baby girl is rubbing her eyes (she's just starting to do that more). Anyways, thank goodness my pump works now because it kills to feed her. I think tonight I'll attend a La Leche League meeting tonight so I can meet some people hopefully.

I'm so ready for Spring.

No comments: