Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Little Off

I'm not sure what the deal is but Avery has been a little "off" since Wednesday of last week I think it was. I don't know if she's not feeling well or what but my little Avery has just been a little different lately. She's been running a low grade temperature (I think, the stupid thermometer said she had 99.2 the other night and I tried it on myself and it said my temp was 97. So...not sure about that thermometer). Last night I took it and it said 100.2

I want my happy girl back. She hasn't been crying, just kind of not as content I can tell. She's also been grunting like crazy. She gave up "talking" for screaming and screaming for grunting. She's not content any where you leave her but holding her doesn't always help either.

She NEVER cries in the middle of the night. Ever. She didn't last night but when she did wake up she was definitely making not normal noises. She was up at 12 something and 3 something and we finally got up at 6 something.

I hope it's not an ear infection.

No comments: