Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good Day!

I am so excited. Avery and I went by the county to show one of the girls Avery and they gave us a gift of money for Avery. So nice of them! That means Avery and I are going shopping tonight. It came at a good time because she needs some new clothes. God is good :)

We went by the county because we came into Preston to take our friend to radiation and I got there too early so we stopped by the county.

I was really great to take our friend and spend time with her. She loves Avery to death and I can tell Avery brings her happiness.

Avery is so chatty today. She's turned into such a good baby. Love her!

Well, I'm making tilapia tonight--hope it turns out good!!

No news around here as you can see. Can't wait to get dinner over with so we can go shopping!!

No comments: