Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sleep Goeth Away

This girl melts my heart. I was telling David how I'm so glad I stay home with her. I couldn't imagine leaving her every day. She makes every day great! She's so fun now, I love it.

I got her the little rattles that attach to her wrist...she could care less about them!






Ok, these bottom two are pretty much the same picture. Oh well. When I put this play thing over her, she usually sticks both hands up and holds onto it with both hands. It's funny but I don't know why.

Avery is experiencing some night time sleep regression and we were up at 6:20 this morning after being up multiple times last night. She was talking and ready to get up. She was also talking in the middle of the night. Oh brother. What happened to my sleeping baby? At least she doesn't cry when she wakes up in the middle of the night!!

No comments: