Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's Gonna Be Soon...

Avery is thisclose to rolling over! Woohoo!

I don't want her to get any bigger because she is the perfect size to sit perfectly in my lap.

The bishop of my neighborhood's ward came over last night and introduced himself. He told us that the neighborhood gets pretty lively in the summer and there's a summer BBQ and something else he said but I forgot what it was. I was telling David there's a ton of kids in our neighborhood that are in hiding in the evenings. So I'm guessing there's a lot of younger families in the neighborhood...or maybe just a few families with a lot of kids...which could definitely be the case too :0)

We went for a walk yesterday and I think Avery liked it. She sat up and could see everything.

I love that girl.

No comments: