Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Should Be Sleeping Now...

Thank goodness for babycenter because it's so nice to know that I'm not the only mom who isn't getting much sleep right now. Apparently 3 months is a common age for babies to quit sleeping as well as they were.

Avery was grumpy last night so I was hoping she'd sleep better but she was still up quite a bit. Like I said, the good thing is that she doesn't cry at night. Her squirming around is what keeps me up.

David and I both have dentist appointments today. fun fun. Can't believe it's already been 6 months. Time is going so fast lately.

Avery is so cute. It's so funny when she's upset but not really crying--just whining and you make her laugh but she's trying to be upset and she doesn't know if she should laugh or cry. Oh it makes me laugh.

The other day I bought her some clothes and one of the outifts is 6-9 months and she can fit in it. The clothes run a little small but gosh!

She also took a bottle from me yesterday. I want her to take a bottle so I can leave her with David or other people. I only want her to have it when I'm away from her though. I'm glad that we didn't have any issues. It was only one time though, hopefully she'll do good next time.

David will be getting some overtime at work which is extremely good for us right now.

That's all that's happening here now. I'm out.

No comments: