Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Wow

I can't believe that in 4 days my girl's going to be 3 months old. She is getting so big and so fun.

She didn't sleep well last night. She was stuffy and coughing. Her eyes are weepy too. She was a little blah last night but today she's ok I think. She slept early this morning in her bouncy chair so she could breathe better. She's napping now.

I'm taking a break from cleaning my kitchen. David cooked last night so that means my kitchen is a MESS. And he also decided to bring in all the tubs from the garage into the house...and leave them right in front of the door. Oh well. I'll clean the kitchen since he cooked :0) Does that mean he should clean all the other nights that I cook???

Alright, better get back to work. I'm almost done!

No comments: