Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

I love these two.

I set up my mac computer last night and played around with photoshop but the picture I did won't upload. Bummer.
I've been drinking this French Toast coffee and it is sooo good. I only have one cup thing left. Another bummer.
Ok, so I've never rented a house before...except for Austin's and that house was brand new so it doesn't really count. I was on the floor with Avery and noticed something. In our kitchen, the linoleum goes up the cabinets (underneath). I mean vertically. I don't know how to explain it but I noticed that it's being held up by duck tape. That's ghetto. The problem with renting is you have to live with ghettoness that's not your own. And another bummer.
Geez, sounds like I'm in a bad mood or something but I'm not. Well, my girl's fussing so gots to go!

1 comment:

Chan said...

precious pictures! :)