Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Heart

I love this girl. I love waking up to her each morning. She is all smiles in the morning. I swear when she smiles, her eyes smile too and it melts my heart. I love nothing more than when she looks at me and tells me all she has to say with all the love in her little heart.

I love how when her dad has her, she does the same.


She is THE most precious thing EVER!

I've mentioned on here how my time spent in that little cabin opened my eyes to the art of homemaking and how it's something I want to strive to do. I wanted to put on here exactly how I feel about it (but in someone else's words) and they've protected it so that I can't copy & paste it! hehehe, so here's link: http://www.raisinghomemakers.com/

No comments: