Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Soooo Sad

Today my baby girl has to get her shots :( I am so sad she's gonna get poked.

We went and did the walk through for our new house yesterday and I had a moment of HUGE relief! I was worried she wouldn't want to paint because the house needed it but she did! She was attempting a beige color on the walls and it's slightly darker and kind of an orangier color but the new white trim makes it all look so much better! Also I'm really excited because we have views of the mountains from all of our windows! They're so close! Pictures to come soon :0)

David and I--Christmas time 2010!

Deer in Wyoming. David was a little upset--he wanted to know where all these deer were while he was hunting...or should I say chasing this hunting season??

This looks like someone was playing with explosives :0) It was just a factory though.

This was our visibility in Wyoming due to the blowing snow. You couln't see anything past that fence. Obviously, you can see that ;)

Depending on how Avery feels this afternoon, I may start moving some of her stuff over today! I'm kind of excited!

No comments: