Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ghosts and Beef

Moving sucks and I hope we don't do it for a long time. Moving especially sucks when it's January...in Utah. I've decided if we move again, it better to be to a warm climate. I love cold and snow but moving in it has made me not like it.

I forgot to mention that the other day I got Avery's social security card in the mail. Now the government knows she exists. I kind of liked being off the radar for a while. She was unknown and now she's known. I felt like I was pulling a fast one on the government haha! She now has a birth certificate but I don't have one yet.

So I was reading on my birth board a woman who believes her house is haunted and she is afraid to tell the ghost to not play with her baby for fear of it getting mad and doing something bad. Alot of women commented on her post with ghost stories of their own. People notice their babies staring in a certain place and smiling or laughing. Much like a dog...

Anyway, it is interesting how we like to think that it's our parent or grand parent who is "watching over" us or our baby. An old boss and I had many discussions on things like this. She always felt like her deceased grandmother was around. Well, I don't believe this. The Bible makes it clear that when we die, we go to one of two places: heaven or hell. There is no in between! Dead people don't become spirits who linger. I think the devil likes to trick us into thinking we have friendly ghosts among us.

Ok, I don't really know why I'm writing about this. I've just been thinking about it this morning.

Exciting news for the day: my beef is ready! I am so excited about this!

No comments: