Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No Motivation

It's 9 AM and my girl is still asleep. I should be using this time to be productive but I'm not. I want some coffee but I don't have any and I'm not going to go get some now. I accomplished alot yesterday but still have a long way to go.

Avery has become such a good baby. For that, I am thankful! I love her!

I'm so tired of hearing about the "Tragedy in Tucson". Sorry but it annoys me that the media puts so much emphasis on the congress woman that was shot and merely mentions "the others" that were killed. Yesterday on one show called The Talk, the women felt the same way so they showed a picture and spoke abou each person. I was glad.

Now I'm getting tired so Avery should be waking up soon :)

I was spoiled living in Austin's house. I have to say that spending the extra money on things like dishwashers, where you can buy the quiet ones is worth the money. My dishwasher is soooo loud.

I'm out.

No comments: