Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thankful

I can't believe in a few weeks Avery will be 3 months old! She is so funny. She has started yelling. It's cute. When she's upset she'll just let out these yells. She does it when she's crying too. It's pretty cute when she's mad but not crying, just fussing. And it's soooo cute when she sticks out her bottom lip. Love it.

I'm so thankful for my healthy baby girl. I just learned of a baby who died of SIDS and the baby I knew of that had the tumor in her skull is now tumor free. Praise God for our health! She is the beautiful and perfect baby ever. So blessed and happy to be her mama.

I went to bunco last night and came home to a completely clean and unpacked house. How sweet :0)

No comments: