Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oops

I forgot to mention that Avery was dedicated last Sunday. So that would be Jan 16, just so I'll remember :0) Basically that means that we dedicated her to God; to raise her in a godly home. To raise her to love God.

I think I've figured out a way for me to stay home and bring in a little extra income. I've decided that getting certified to be a childbirth instructor and maybe lactation consultant is something I should do. I learned a lot while being pregnant and I really enjoy sharing what I know. I figure I could teach classes in the evening while David's home and make a little money. Sounds good to me :) I think it's a good idea!

I could probably try to be a Hypnobabies instructor but I think I'll wait until it actually works for me :0) Next time I have a kiddo, I want to try it again and put forth a little more effort to do the hypnosis. I didn't do it with Avery. When my pressure waves weren't "waves of pressure" but PAIN, I was over the Hypnobabies stuff haha. But I did love the affirmation CD's.

Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: