Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Warning: Post is Boring

Looks like we may have some neighbors here in the next few weeks! As tempting as it is to move into their mobile home, I'm not sure we should. What to dooo, what to dooo?

I start training to fill in for the girl at the county in just a few weeks. I can't believe it's already coming up. It's going to be so awesome to get a full time pay check for 3 months! I'll also get paid while they train me. Goodbye debt!

I am requesting my transcript from UCO today so that I can start at Utah State. I WILL finish school! I'm excited to start back. I hope there's not a lot of problems getting in though.

Lots of reading and studying being done in the Irving cabin. It's good.

Hoping for a good and fun year still...

No comments: