Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunshine

Looks like it's going to be a nice day. The sun is shining and there's not a layer of haze over it. The sky is blue...in most places. You can actually see the tops of most of the mountains. It's quite pretty!

I'm looking forward to March!

It snowed here all day on Sunday and I got my car stuck out where we live. Austin was surprised at how stuck I got it. But he and David got it unstuck for me :0)

I have never wanted to kill an animal but there's this gigantic black cat that terrorizes my cats and I want to shoot him. I won't though, I would feel too bad. But I want to. I've got to hurt him enough to scare him off.

Man, I'm sitting here in my car and I really need to clean it. Eh, another day...

No comments: