Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Plan B

Ok, so I went to the university yesterday and picked up some papers. Looks like I might have to follow plan B. I found out that in order to be an Occupational Therapist you need to major in Biology. To me, Biology is right below any Math subject. Science and Math are hell on earth for me...next to being around someone who's puking. Me being a Biology major is a sure path to failure. So, I picked up some papers on another major that I have thought would also suit me. Family and Consumer Sciences.

I looked into Plan B and realized that there are also many, many job options. Me likey :0) Anyways, that may be the course I take. I still want to talk to the undergraduate advisor in the prehealth emphasis in the Biology Dept and see what she says. Also, I may speak to an advisor about my English major and in the end may end up switching to Family and Consumer Science. The latter being the most likely.

Sunday night is the church's Valentine's Banquet and I got asked (yesterday) to be in charge of the games since the Pastor won't be in attendance due to his sister's death. gulp. So now I gotta figure some stuff out.

No comments: