Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

College

Today I will be putting in the mail a check to the University of Central Oklahoma. So I can move on with my life and attend Utah State University. UCO doesn't take payments over the phone or visa. This really frustrates me because I want my tuition paid right away so I can immediately call and have a transcript sent to me. But now I'm going to have to wait for snail mail. Oh well I guess.

I'm going to go to USU today to talk to an advisor. I've been thinking alot lately about changing my degree. I've really been procrastinating doing that since I've gone so far in my English degree but I've finally decided I might as well get a degree that I can use. Common sense hit me in the head a little later than some people. I've really been giving some thought and prayer to doing Occupational Therapy. I've tossed it around ever since I went through it in 2005 but obviously have never pursued it. So I think I'm going to see if I can get in to an advisor today so I can see if it's something I would enjoy. I'm also hoping that all of my basics I took at UCO will transfer to Utah State.

So wish me luck!