Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Can't Decide

I've gone back and forth over whether or not I should quit blogging for a while. I've thought maybe I'd pick it back up in the spring when we're doing more. Funny thing is, it seems I can't part with this ol' blog.

I have nothing to write about and all the times that I think about something I want to share that I've been thinking about I don't have the internet so I can't put it on here. By the time I'm on the internet I'm usually in a hurry or not feeling very philosophical :0)

Only thing going on is I'm waiting on my transcript from UCO so I can go to school again. No more sitting around wasting time for me.

I've been spending a lot of time with a 91 year old woman. She is a really amazing, godly woman. All she does is talk about God. She can't wait to go home to be with her Lord. What a glorious thing to know. She is inspirational. She's lived her life for the Lord and made it count. I hope to be like her and raise a family that loves the Lord too.

No comments: