Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thankful

Tonight as I was waiting for David to come home from work, Austin showed up and told me that David had been in an accident. He said he was okay but that the truck wasn't okay. I jumped in the car and headed to the hospital. On the way there, I came across the accident and spoke to the police officer and he told me that David was okay and told me that he had fallen asleep and showed me where the truck had been.

The nurse told him that it was a miracle that he was okay. She said she's been working in the ER for 6 years and had never seen anyone not seriously injured after a roll over accident...and those people had been wearing their seatbelt.

God is so good. He completely was in control of the situation. We can't figure out how David never hit the steering wheel when he nose dived into the ditch. He missed the power pole, praise God and just days before David and Austin took out the tractor weights from the back of the truck. Had they not, they might have ended up in the cabin with him.

He has minor injuries and we are so thankful that it wasn't any worse and no one else got hurt.

Pray for him over the next few days.

No comments: