Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Umm....

Well, I guess I have quite the boring life. I've spent the last 2 days on the job hunt. Creating profiles and resume's on job finding sites. Blech.

The add-on at El Shaddai is coming along beautifully. This excites me.

David and I have started going to a Bible study on Tuesday nights. Last night we talked about prophecies in the Bible that have come true and are coming true today. It's so amazing. We also looked at some geneaology in the Bible and saw how the names had meanings that in order said something. It amazes me that anyone could possibly think that the Bible was not inspired by God. If you look at some of these types of things and look at the mathematical probabilities that a human could have written this on their own...it is AMAZING. I love it.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: