Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week and a half!

Today I woke up in shock that we're leaving next week. David has a 4 day weekend so we will be busy!

Tomorrow I think we're going to This is The Place! with our neighbor so we can make Avery a new bracelet. She loved the last one we made there. She would hold out her arm to everyone she saw so they could see it. When David's Aunt Louise came we went to the duck pond and Avery fell in and got her bracelet wet so I won't let her wear it on account of duck feces and all.

Marcus next door tells everyone that we're moving back to Oklahoma in less than 2 weeks but it's ok because he looooves to skype!

I need to make a run to the Christian bookstore today. I bought my neighbor a Bible but I want to get her a different one. Like me, she feels displaced in this LDS culture. She's very hungry to learn about the Bible. I've gotten to share many things with her and it's been so awesome! So I bought her a Bible that's easier to read than the King James Version.

Avery had her last day of speech therapy yesterday. In Oklahoma, we will have to start the whole evaluation process over. I will be so happy when this little girl starts speaking! She is saying more and more words so that is good. If there was a trophy for matching games, Avery would win! She does awesome at puzzles and the therapist started doing a new matching game with her where she has this card that has 6 squares with pictures on them. She gives Avery the actual object (plane, car, etc) and Avery will set it on the right picture. It makes me happy to see her do it :)

Well, we got out of bed at 8:30--a whole 2 hours later than normal so we're behind schedule! Ok, there is no schedule in our world but we've got to get going!

No comments: