Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Going Home


So I've had to refrain from writing about our exciting news for months now and today I'm talking about it! Woot woot! I can't believe that in just about 3 weeks we will be HOME. Home. Whew.

It still feels unreal.

We are so excited to be back in our own home. Renting sucks. I can't wait to get Avery's room all set up and painted. I am excited to have a back yard that she can play in. Well, she can play in the one we have here but we don't. I am bummed that we don't have sidewalks in OK.

It'll be nice to not be by ourselves.

One thing that I am really bummed about is leaving my friends Maddy and Alicia. Avery and the little boy next door play EVERY day. Maddy and I sit outside and chit chat the afternoons and evenings away. Maddy has been telling Marcus that we will be leaving. He has a hard time with some things and she said he will miss her and so she's trying to prepare him that we're moving. Good thing they have skype. It makes me a little sad that I finally found friends that I click with and now I have to leave.  I am so very thankful that I met those ladies.

I'm also really sad that Avery isn't old enough to understand we're moving. I feel bad that one day we are going to leave her home and never come back. I know she'll be just fine though. It's my own weird thing I guess :) I know she'll have fun in a bigger house with a back yard and family around.

I will miss all of the pretty flowers in Utah.
I'm really going to miss Utah. I miss Idaho too but maybe since I've lived in Utah longer it feels more like home. I don't know. I am going to miss the weather! Maybe not the winter weather so much but definitely the summer weather. I love the dry heat.

No comments: