Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Neighborhood

Another thing that I'm going to miss about living here in Salt Lake is our neighborhood. We have activities like family swim night and we had a 4th of July kids parade. There are also activities for kids during the week like going to bird shows at the zoo, splash pads, picnics at the park, touring factories and other fun stuff.

I went to the LDS church's family history library which has spurred my geneaology interest again. I decided to try to do my dad's side of the family. They are hard to find. I finally made some headway.

My cousin told me yesterday that her mom says we are related to Andy Griffith. I said "ew! David is supposedly related to Andy Griffith!" haha but David said he thinks it's by marriage. I'd hate to find out now that I'm related to him ;)

My cousin said she also thinks we're related to Patsy Cline. Don't know about that or Andy Griffith for sure. My aunt did say we're related to the McCoys as in the Hatfields and McCoys.

David is hiking up in Logan Canyon I think. I hope he's having fun.

I've been packing up some stuff today but then got tired of it and we went outside. I better get started again.

No comments: