Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2012

2 days!

Well we are supposed to leave Sunday morning and I'm not sure if it's going to happen. David, of course, gets the rush jobs at work and has worked late the last 2 nights. He didn't get home until around 11:30 last night. I'm thankful for the money but it's putting a damper on getting things done around here. We can stay as long as we need but geez, I'm getting anxious! I'm tired of looking at boxes :o)

We were supposed to have dinner at our friends, the Arriola's, last night. It ended up being Avery and me who went over. Zac stayed at work with David so it was just Jocee, her girls, Avery and me. We took the guys dinner though. On the way home Avery barfed in her carseat. That was pretty gross. She's fine. I'm thinking she may have just gagged herself.

Well, better finish up. David's getting the truck tonight. I've got errands to run and boxes to pack!

No comments: