Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Apples!

I really like Golden Delicous apples. I usually cut them up in slices for Avery but decided maybe she'd be more interested in it if I gave it to her whole. It was funny. She'd open her mouth, bring the apple to it and then sigh like she just didn't know how to get that big ol' apple in her mouth.





Yesterday we went and made Avery a new bracelet but the guy made it too small so it barely fits around her wrist. That bums me out. We had a good time though. We toured one of Brigham Young's farm houses that used to be over in Sugar House Park. I love looking at old houses. It's fun to see how they lived a long time ago.

Avery drinks the milk out of her cereal bowl in the morning. I don't know where she learned it but it's cute.

I'm super excited that David is off for the next 4 days. I'll miss Pioneer Day! We've got to get some more boxes and tubs but we're making progress! I can't wait to get home. I know once I'm home I'll miss it out here :)

I think I'll miss Hyrum the most as far as where I lived physically. For some reason, I really liked living in Hyrum. I'll miss Salt Lake the most though because it's where I finally, after 3 years, met friends. It's hard to make friends out here when you're a stay at home mom and not LDS. Can't wait to get back to the Bible Belt!!!

No comments: