Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Washing the Car

Avery helped her Daddy wash the car.







I just think she is so precious! Yesterday at the grocery store a lady crashed her cart because she was looking at Avery :)

We usually spend all of our time outside but this week it's going to be in the 100s and that's just too hot, even with no humidity. So we'll be inside I think a lot more this week. Maybe I'll go rent some videos to help pass the time.

Avery had so much fun helping her dad wash the car. She really liked drinking out of the hose!

I feel like she's felt a little warm the last 2 days but the thermometer yesterday said she had a temp of 99.1 which I guess isn't anything really. I bought an ear thermomether but it kept saying her temp was 96 or 97 something which I knew that wasn't true. I tried under her arm and that's when I got the 99.1 but I haven't checked today. She's been acting fine just feels a little warmer than usual.

Avery has started trying to sing the Elmo's World song. It's funny. She sings it loud too. I love to hear her sing. She also does the hand motions for the itsy bitsy spider and it's cute.

This morning she brought me a puzzle piece that was a duck and said "duck" and "quack". Finally! I can't wait until she talks more.

I am uploading a video to youtube right now so check it out.

No comments: