Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cousins

David's great Aunt Lousie came into town yesterday with her 2 granddaughters. So here are 2 pictures of Avery with her cousins, Mandy and Sam.




It's a hot one today. Bleh.

Friday night we stayed at a hotel in West Jordan. It was so fun! Avery loved it. She had a blast in the room. Too bad I forgot our swimsuits or we could have swam but it was an awesome relaxing evening.

Thursday my neighbor and I are going with another neighbor to the Family History Library that the LDS church has. I am supposed to take my 8 foot family tree with us. Not sure what they want me to do with it there. Maybe they'll want to scan it, I don't know.

I can't believe it's about to be the middle of July. Time is going so fast. If only it would go a little faster...

No comments: