Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Videos & Pictures

Avery's talking on the phone to her grandma. She loves talking on the phone!

She mainly loves to write on the dry erase board on this cube.

She loves her some popcorn!

I've got two new videos up. This stupid Mac won't upload videos right now so I did it with my laptop.

My landlord is showing the basement today. That's a major bummer for us but good for him.

David got a new truck last night! It's a 1988 Dodge Dakota. Nothing fancy but it runs and it's not all beat up. This is awesome because Avery and I have been stuck at home every day so we are finally free!!! It's also great because it will drop my car insurance back down!

Nothing else going on around here. Avery's starting to exhibit some unwanted behavior haha! Trying to nip this stuff in the bud :)

No comments: