Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Avery enjoyed her chili for lunch!

This morning I was playing around with Avery and put that sticker on my forehead. Later on I went into her room and she had it on her forehead.

I just realized that today is the day that 3 years ago I had my fallopian tube rupture from the ectopic pregnancy. It's kind of strange to think that we could have a kid that's almost 2 and a half. It will be neat to go to heaven one day and find out whether I have another daughter or a son :o)

Also, just for the record: I can attest to the fact now, that fallopian tubes rupturing hurts worse than labor. That's for sure.

Avery seems a little off today. I thought she felt a little warm but I took her temp and it said it was 97 something so I'm not sure what it is. She might be tired though from the Benadryl I gave her this morning.

She's been really whiney so today I went to Wal-Mart and bought her some puzzles, a recorder, markers, finger paints, coloring books and a new ball. As with most things I buy her, she wasn't too interested.

Yesterday she was driving me nuts with the whining so David told me to go shopping for some new clothes for her and so I did. It was lovely :o) I love my girl but geez I can only handle so much whining! I had to move his truck since someone keeps parking in front of our house. He had parked behind me in the driveway. I stuck the key in the ignition upside down so we couldn't get it out. David had to take it apart and beat and bang on it. He finally got the key out. I was afraid my pass to go shopping was going to be ruined! It wasn't though and I had a good time.

I'm super happy it's Friday. I love Fridays because you have the whole weekend ahead of you.

Well, we put in for the lottery! hahaha! I hope we win!

No comments: