Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Ugh!

I started Avery and I on fermented cod liver oil and cell salts to help our teeth. Well, it looks like now I may be taking her in to the allergist to see if she has a shellfish allergy.

 That won't be that big of a deal since I don't like sea food anyway so we are rarely around any type of shellfish. The most fish we eat really is tilapia or salmon. We rarely eat shrimp, lobster or crab. Stupid allergies.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but I don't think I am. I knew Avery had the peanut allergy and I was right. I feel the same about the shellfish. I gave her some of the FCLO this morning and she got a rash around her mouth. So I cleaned her face and gave her Benadryl.

 I love that little girl. Even if it means we can't have peanut butter cookies and no bake cookies :)

1 comment:

Chan said...

Hey I hope she doesn't have more allegies. Did the allergist not do a full panel? I would ask for one at this point at least the food panel. (Did they do skin testing or blood?)

Take care!

Avery is a doll :)

Chan