Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Changes.

The weather has been so beautiful lately. Thankfully Winter is gone so are the inversions. Salt Lake City is not a place I want to live forever for a few reasons but one of them is the inversions. I can just imagine how much worse it makes our lungs.
Here's Avery in her daddy's new truck. Playing in cars is her new obsession. We sometimes go outside just to play in the car.
I have lettuce growing in my backyard. Behind our garage there is what used to be a garden. It looks like nothing has survived but the lettuce sprouted so I wonder if anything else will.
Ok, I love Avery's circles. Can other kids her age draw circles? Probably but I'm still impressed haha.
Blogger has changed the technical side of this blog and I'm having issues with it.
Avery was 17 months old yesterday! One more short month and she'll be a year and a half! Then she'll be 2! She seems to be experiencing some changes. She's moodier than she was. She's not getting into stuff or throwing tantrums but she kind of whines and wimpers a lot more. Last night she cried when I put her to bed and she NEVER does that. Then she woke crying around 3 this morning. I went in to get her and she was crawling around her crib with her head down and fought me when I tried to get her. Then I sat with her and she was trying to get off my lap. She was really upset. I brought her into the living room and she was still freaking out and trying to get away from me so I let her down. David came in to see what the heck was going on. I told him I thought she was having a night terror. I finally got her settled and David went back to bed. When she seemed good and asleep I tried to put her back in her bed but she didn't like that. So we went back to the rocker. I sat there with her until 5 and then put her back in her bed and she slept until 8. She goes from perfectly fine to whining. I don't know what the deal is. I got online and moms in my birth club said their kiddos are doing the same so I guess it's normal. I joined a mommies club for SLC. I'm ready to get out of this house and meet some mommies. Avery and I both need the socialization. She needs to be around more kids. I used to think I'd put my kid in daycare for socialization but that changed. Hopefully we can attend some play dates here soon. When I typed this I didn't make it one big paragraph but I can't figure out how to get it to not post that way. Changes in Avery and on blogger and I'm not sure I like either.

No comments: