Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Learning Tower

I would love to get one of these learning towers for Avery but they're $200. I'm thinking I'm going to see if David can make one this summer. It would be so neat for Avery to be able to stand at the counter while I'm cooking. She could learn a lot that way. I think for these you can buy an easel attachment to make it more versatile but still, the price is a little steep.

It has an adjustable platform. I just think this thing is so cool. I think I need one for Avery :0)
Now, to convince David...

Yesterday after dinner, Avery was at the table with David and we look over and she was drinking out of a water bottle. She didn't even spill it. She drank it like a big girl. Then she held it upside down and dumped it all over the table. Today she pushed a kitchen chair up to the counter. My baby is growing up!!! Ahhh!!!


No comments: