Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Warning: Vaccine Rant!

I can't believe it's already December 1st. Christmas is just weeks away. I'm hoping to go to the Festival of Trees this weekend which is a fundraiser that raises money for a local children's hospital. I think they have around 700 trees! I can't wait until Avery's older and enjoys the holidays! It'll be so much more fun!

The news said we're having a freak wind storm. It is SO windy. I can't believe how windy it is. It made our power go out for about 3 hours. It got cold.

Ok, I need to get this out and since this is my blog, I'll do it here :). I've been thinking about vaccines a lot lately. And yesterday Dr. Nancy Snyderman was on the Today show and she called unvaxed children "walking Typoid Mary's" and said that parent's who don't vaccinate are "selfish and irresponsible". Why are parents who vaccinate their children so scared of children who are not vaccinated? Why aren't they afraid of the adults who haven't been vaccinated since childhood and have no so called "immunity"? If your kid is vaccinated, shouldn't you feel they're protected? Isn't that why a parent vaccinates? How come no one on mainstream news mentioned that the whooping cough outbreaks in CA and elsewhere were outbreaks among vaccinated children? I've been watching alot of headlines that are showing how the government is trying to force us to vaccinate. That's insane.

Here's what freaks me out about vaccines: Ian's voice No one knows if this will happen to their child. The government has the National Vaccine Injury Compensation program. It paid out billions last year. If vaccines are so safe then why did they pay out that much? I think it's no coincidence that SIDS, asthma, allergies, autism, ADD and other chronic illnesses are all on the rise. It doesn't seem normal to me to put vaccines in my child that cells from animals in it. What does that do to our bodies??? How about vaccines cultured in aborted fetus cells? It seems more natural to me to fight an illness than to fight what all the animal DNA and neurotoxins are doing to our bodies. I am seeing how this money driven industry is purposely making us sick to continue making money. I won't get into the other stuff I read :)

Ok, so I normally try to keep this stuff to myself but it freaks me out that someday maybe I won't have the choice to make decisions for my family. What is right for some, isn't always right for others. Sometimes I feel in my gut that if I had continued to vaccinate Avery, something would have ended up terribly wrong. It just feels SO wrong to me to do it. The more I read about it, the more confident I am that it isn't right for us.

I think this lady sums it up nicely...you can read it here.

Sorry for the rant :)

No comments: