Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

It's Just a Phase...

I can't believe our girl is 14 months old. We went to a restaurant the other night and for the first time she acted up. The whole time. She's whiney. She spits out her food. She's climbing. She's just plain ornery right now. As much as some of it...okay, most of it annoys me I know it's just a phase.

She's been practicing eating with a fork and spoon lately. She loves it. It makes eating take a lot longer but it keeps her happy.


David starts school on the 9th I believe. I think we're both kind of nervous. I know that people make it through school though in much tougher situations though. I think it's just going to make for some long days for the both of us. Man, we're kicking ourselves for not finishing when we first went. I need to get back too. I'm soooo close to finishing. Although I have no plans to use a degree anytime soon (we all know that things can change in the blink of an eye though) it would feel good to have that Bachelor's degree--finally.

Nothing else going on around here. Life is awesome with the people below us moved out. It's going to stink when someone else moves in. David was supposed to have a guy buy A LOT of stuff on Tuesday from him but the guy has apparently bailed. That's been a bummer.

Happy Friday! I love Fridays!


No comments: