Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

I've learned some lessons in tree decorating this year. I have had a heck of a time finding more white lights so I had to un-string the ones I put on and spread them out to fit the whole tree. So I don't have as many lights as I wanted but the tree is done. I was beginning to think I was going to have an undecorated, half lit tree on Christmas morning. So first lesson: buy a lot of lights. More than you think you'll need. Lesson two: buy more ribbon than you think you need. I bought that ribbon 4 years ago (or so) and am just now putting it on my tree. I guess I could have bought a smaller tree. I need to get more ornaments. I didn't have enough to go around the whole tree :0)

I have always wanted a color coordinated Christmas tree. I bought ornaments a few years before we moved to Idaho and I've never had a chance to use them. This year I got too! I know the stuff on my mantle is random so just ignore that stuff. And I love my nutcrackers down by the fireplace. I still need to get a tree topper.

Avery loves the Baby Einstein DVD's. I know I've mentioned that already. She's getting better about not pushing the buttons and stopping it.
It took Avery quite a while to even notice the tree in the living room. She's barely messed with it. She did break an ornament on it last night though. I'll just glue it back together.
David has been sick this weekend. We have had the hardest time kicking this bug or virus or whatever it is. Avery's been sick since Thursday. She's better. I got some homeopathics for her and I think it's really working. Her green snot cleared right up. Her nose is still running some but it's clear now. She's had a dry cough that now is wet sounding but I think she's been on the mend since I started giving her the homeopathic medicine.

She's been waking up alot lately. I think I may go insane from it. Good thing she wakes up in the morning all cute and jabbery!!!

We got her to say "daddy" the other day. She will not say any real words at all. She says "bye" still and that's it. She jabbers but won't repeat anything. Within the last week we've got her to start blowing kisses. That's cute. Instead of saying "mwah" when she does it she says "bah".

Avery and I went to the chiropractor on Friday. I haven't been adjusted. We all have to go in Tuesday evening to see my x-rays. My back is REALLY out of alignment. And he tested my adrenal glands and they're sluggish. So I think we'll address that issue too. About 2 weeks ago I did something and my back has been feeling pinched ever since and is making it difficult some days to move. I'm excited to get in alignment!

Well that's all that's going on around here which is obviously not much. I'm finally better, now we're just waiting on David and Avery to kick this crud.

No comments: