Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oklahoma Bound!

I noticed the other day that Avery has finally cut her 1 year molars on top! I don't know about the bottoms. Now if she'd cut her right tooth on bottom next to the 2 middle ones...I know, I'm real technical :) She's lopsided.

Her hair is growing into a mullet. I don't want to cut it though because I want her hair long. As long as I pull it up it doesn't look like one as much :0)

We are officially going to Oklahoma. I kind of figured we would. I just had to wait on David! I figured it would work out, usually does. I'm excited for the family to see Avery. She has become such a big girl. I'm really excited for David's brother to meet her for the first time too!

It's going to be interesting to ride that long in the car with a 13 month old. I'm going to pack the DVD player and go to the dollar store and pick up some cheap toys that will hopefully entertain her since they'll be new. Snacks too, they make everything better!

The next few days are going to be jam packed! I have soooo much to do!!!

No comments: