Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Few Pictures. Enjoy.

My new Christmas tree! I got it for a great price and I'm loving it!

I was really annoyed last night because I've been wanting to get a new tree forever and so I finally get one. Well, I get some lights for it and of course I didn't get enough. I was stuck at home yesterday because David accidentally took my car keys with him to work. So yesterday evening we went to get more lights and OF COURSE Wal Mart is out of them. We drive across the street to Lowes and I grab some and what I thought was one of those extension cord things with extra outlets. I get home and plug in the lights and they worked so I excitedly finish stringing lights. Then a few minutes later they started blinking. I hadn't paid attention and bought twinkling lights. Then I realized my extension cord was just that...an extension cord but no extra outlets. So my tree is still half lit and bare. Something's working against me here! I did buy a nice lit garland for my mantle though :) And it's lovely!

I thought my fellow Okies would get a kick out of this Wal Mart. It has a parking garage. These are the escalators that go to the top floor (because we parked on top of the garage). It has a conveyor belt for your cart. They also have huge elevators for your carts. Isn't this wild? There's not one like this in Oklahoma! This Wal Mart is the most craziest Wal Mart out there I think. The people you see here just make you laugh and scratch your head. It's the kind of place that makes you hold your purse a little tighter.
David got a $100 gift card to a local restaurant from his work. Avery is SUCH a big girl! She's watching the football game, drinking her water. When did she grow up?
This is Avery waiting to go in to the Festival of Trees. We were waiting for David to park the car. She would not look at me. Of course.
Avery was up 6 times last night. She's acting fine this morning but she's got a runny nose and a hoarse sounding cough. I'm hoping she doesn't get a sore throat like her Dad and I have had.

We've got a lot to do today. We'll see if Avery's up to getting it all done!


No comments: