Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

1 Year Photos

Well, I got Avery's one year photos in the mail today. Honestly, I'm not loving them like I did her last set. But I think that comes along with getting pictures done. She wasn't doing any big smiling that day although she was happy. I'm still happy that I got them done.

I'm frustrated because I can't get my mac to read the disk that the pictures are on and on my laptop I can't see the screen to get them from my laptop. I was finally able to load them to an online album from the small window on my laptop so that I could view the online album on my mac. Talk about frustrated!

And I'm especially {kind of} bummed that her tutu pictures didn't turn out as cute as I was hoping. Eh, oh well. She's still a cutie!

No comments: