Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011

I know I've posted a lot of pictures of her watching her DVD's but she just looks so big to me when she's doing it that I keep taking pictures. Plus, she likes it when I wrap that blanket around her and put the dog next to her so I had to take a picture of her looking comfy.

Avery's great grandma sent her this hat and a few other things. We had to try it on and I think it's so cute on her! I am posting all of these because I think all the faces she's making are funny.



I went to the chiropractor on Friday and had some x-rays taken. David, Avery and I went back last night to go over them with the dr. Geez, I found out I have a pretty bad back. My neck curves the complete opposite direction than it should be (it curves forward). The doc said it's due to some trauma, like whiplash. I've never been in a bad wreck so I'm not sure where I could have done it. He said it could go back as far as when I was a baby and fell. It formed scar tissue keeping my spine curved forward. We've got to loosen up that tissue and realign my spine in my neck. This should help my posture which I'm super glad about. I did know about this though from when I went to the chiro in OK.

Then he showed me how my spine curves toward the right. I also have a small degree of scoliosis (which I already knew about). My spine is really misaligned where the nerves are that lead to my gall bladder. Thankfully I've had no noticeable issues.

The reason I went in though is because my lower back has been killing me. That would be because I'm pinching my sciatic nerve. He said that my lower back has been that way for years. He was surprised at how bad it was for how young I am. :/

The good news is: he can fix it. Bad news: I might have to sell my house to do it :)
The cool thing is this place is also a wellness clinic. He has a lot of cool things to do to help improve my over all health but unfortunately I only have one house to sell. It's really amazing how much money he must think I have laying around! So, I guess the correction process is going to go slow. Real slow. Oh well, it's better than nothing.

I was glad that David came and saw the x-rays with me. That way he sees I had good reason for all the grimacing I've been doing lately :0)

We've all been sick lately and it just won't go away. I've been trying to steer clear of chemicals in my cleaners but yesterday I finally went and got some stuff to sanitize this house. It has been ridiculous. I've never had this happen. Hopefully we'll all kick this crud!!!

That's all that's going on around here.


1 comment:

Vicki said...

That sciatica pain is no fun! Hope you get it all "straightened" out. Haha Gosh Avery is a little lady she is growin so fast.