Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good Times

Although our Christmas trip to Oklahoma was very short, we had a good trip. I COULD NOT have asked for Avery to behave any better than she did. She is such a good traveller! She didn't cry at all in the car on the way home until we were about 2 hours from home.

Here's Avery hanging out with her Grandpa. I was inside but David said she is definitely his child...he said when my dad started up his motorcycle that she was across the yard and looked up and came over to the bike when she heard it.







Avery definitely had the most presents under the tree.

This was Avery on the way to Oklahoma. We got to the hotel late and didn't get to bed until probably 2 and then she wanted to play. By morning time, she was a tired girl :0)
It's good to be home and back to normal though. Avery's enjoyed playing with her new toys and looking at her new books. My tree is still up, I'm holding on to Christmas a little longer. I'm so happy we had Avery this year. She makes everything better. I still can't wait until she's older though so I'll have someone to enjoy this time of year with!

No comments: