Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Things at the Irving House

Well, last Friday we finally got a car...and a scooter. The scooter is going to be David's transportation to and from work. Hopefully we'll save some gas money :)

The scooter is pretty fun. The car is by far the nicest I've ever owned. Not the newest (still miss my Corolla) but the nicest. It has heated leather seats in the front and back. It has sweet memory for drivers 1 and 2. It moves the mirrors, seats, steering wheel, radio stations and heating/air to your setting. It tells you when you need to replace your fluids, your battery, your miles per gallon, how much gas you've used and about a million other things I can't even remember. So, it's pretty fancy for what David and I are used to. It's a smooth ride.

I am now the owner of a Cadillac.

No, I'm not 70 years old. Though most Caddy owners are...or they seem to be of another racial background...

Avery rides in comfort now.

Speaking of Avery, she's still the most precious baby EVER. She's rolling around everywhere. She's just so wonderful. We are so so so happy she belongs to us!

No comments: