Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

New Hair Clippie

Someone got a new hair clippie. She is so adorable.






Last night was so cute. Avery does things that are super cute and I think she knows it but last night was the first time I've seen her actually play a little game with her daddy. It sounded like she said "mom" last night so David asked her if she said mom and she gets this huge smile on her face (she was sitting in her bouncy chair) and flings her right arm over and grabs the left side of her seat and twists her body and squeals. Then flings herself back to her regular position. David asked her again if she said mom and she did the exact same thing, over and over they did this. It was so cute. Then she started doing this thing where she'd tense up her body and let out this loud noise and grin and we'd laugh at her and she'd do it again and again. She is so cute.

She makes more and more noises every day. She can move all over the place and she's gotten really good at turning circles while up on her hands. We've been practicing sitting and she does pretty well. I always think "she is so fun right now" but then she does new things and I think it all over again. There's going to be a big consignment sale for baby things in Logan in a few weeks and I'm going to go and see if I can get any good deals on some things for Avery. I think she needs new toys (David begs to differ) and books and I want to get her a jumpy thing. Since she is just 6 months old, I can take her to the presale before it's opened to the public. That's cool.

She must be growing because she's sleeping more. She's been taking 2 morning naps (but not this morning since we got up later than usual) and she's eating more. David was holding her last night and said he thought she was getting bigger. Well, I guess she always is.

That girl is a cutie. There's no denying it!

No comments: